Chronicle of the Warwick Meetinghouse Common

Chronicle of the Meetinghouse Common, Warwick, Mass. 1760-2003 by Charles L. Brown, June 2003
The Common laid out in 1760 predates the town. This outlines and incorporates works of other historians relative to the Common. A survey map, news clips of events, tree plantings are included. Mr. Brown notes that the year 2010 marks its 250th anniversary, hopes for a plaque to honor.

Year (or year range)
Approximate era
Donated by
Charles L. Brown
Donation date