A scroll, done in Old English used in the period 1776 (made by Tim Ray) which was read by Lincoln Richards on June 18, 1976 during the presentation ceremony when the Historic Society was given the quilt created by grades 4,5 and 6 of Warwick Center School. The scroll is signed by each student. It hangs on the west wall of room 1A adjacent to the quilt.

Year (or year range)
Approximate era
don't know
Donated by
Grades 4,5,6 of Warwick Center School
Donation date